10/20/17

Almighty God's Word "God's Utterances to the Entire Universe The Thirteenth Utterance"

Almighty God's Word "God's Utterances to the Entire Universe The Thirteenth Utterance"


Almighty God says, “When Satan comes before Me, I do not recoil from its wild ferocity, nor am I frightened by its hideousness: I simply ignore it. When Satan tempts Me, I see through its trickery, causing it to slink away in shame and humiliation. When Satan fights with Me and tries to wrest away My chosen people, I go all-out with it in My flesh; and in My flesh I sustain and shepherd My people so that they may not easily fall down or get lost, and I lead them every step of the way. And when Satan retires in defeat, I will have been glorified in My people, and My people will have borne bright and resounding witness to Me. Hence, I will take the foils in My plan of management and cast them down once and for all into the bottomless pit. This is My plan, this is My work. In your lives, there may come a day when you will meet with this kind of situation: Would you willingly allow yourselves to fall captive to Satan, or will you have Me obtain you? This is your own fate, and you must think it over carefully.
Eastern LightningThe Church of Almighty God was created because of the appearance and work of Almighty God, the second coming of the Lord Jesus, Christ of the last days. It is made up of all those who accept Almighty God's work in the last days and are conquered and saved by His words. It was entirely founded by Almighty God personally and is led by Him as the Shepherd. It was definitely not created by a person. Christ is the truth, the way, and the life. God's sheep hear God's voice. As long as you read the words of Almighty God, you will see God has appeared.















No comments:

Post a Comment